Modspiration: Date Dresses



It's almost February which means it's time for some loving!  February is a special month for me and my husband.  It'll be our 2nd anniversary on the 7th (exactly one week before valentine's day, aha!) and this year I wanted to something a little different.  I love getting dressed up but we don't really do anything to warrant such preparation.  We usually have movie dates which includes fast food eatery since we're rushing to get back home (we don't like to bother our parents to babysit).  I want our 2nd anniversary to be something special too since he was in basic training for our first anniversary.  I'm thinking a fancy dinner and an opportunity to get dressed up for once would be nice.  I was looking around ModCloth and found these beautiful dresses that inspire my anniversary/valentine's date wardrobe.

I really like the red one and the black one.  Which one is your favorite?

1/ 2/ 3/ 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line lovely!

All images, clipart, etc, are created by Nicole Kameenui unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.