Anthro Inspiration (and that Super Bowl finish)

Regardless of what team you root for, the Super Bowl was awesome.  Katy Perry's halftime show, with Kravitz and Missy was dazzling (giant tiger ya'll, and dancing sharks...).  I felt myself holding my breath at the last 2 minutes of the game and when that game changing interception happened, the entire house exploded with our chant, "aaaaaAAAHHHH swim brah, wooooshhh!" and screaming at the top of our lungs.  The New England Patriots won the Super Bowl!  I grew up watching the Patriots (my dad is from New Hampshire so they are our family football team) and my husband's dad likes the patriots also, so last night's win was a proud moment for us as a family.  If they lost, I'm sure there would have been tears (we had also consumed some alcohol so the game was an emotional one just for that fact alone, ahah). So the start to a lovely month was an exciting one.  What's more exciting is Dunkin Donut's new white chocolate raspberry latte.  It's delicious and the smell, my gosh, is perfect alone.

Anyways, I've come up with some lovely finds from Anthropologie for this month's wish list.  :)


I absolutely love pretty things.  I can not wait to have an office space of my own one day so I can decorate it the way that I want to.  Those shadowbox frames are beautiful and the chandelier looks like it would give any room a whimsical feel to it.

Which piece if your favorite?

1/2/3/4



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line lovely!

All images, clipart, etc, are created by Nicole Kameenui unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.